School will remain closed to pupils on Tuesday as  repairs are not yet completed. We are working hard to re-open fully, on Wednesday. Confirmation will be sent at 1300 tomorrow.

Where the roof detached, there is some localised internal flooding which has damaged ceilings. The electrics have been tested today and are OK.

We are awaiting work on the trees – A tree is still bridging the fence.

The play equipment will take some time to repair, we will keep you updated on this.

If you have any questions please contact your child’s teacher or TA.

Best Wishes,
Mr Chiswell