Our pupils are proud to be identified by their uniform which has been developed and designed with our pupils and the environment at heart. Our uniform is clean, crisp and smart, easy to wear and comfortable.
- Navy v neck jumper/tank top with school badge
- Royal blue blazer with school badge.
- White long or short-sleeved shirt/blouse.
- Black trousers / Blue/black check kilt Skirt or Black pleated skirt/pinafore
- Black or navy socks / White, black, or navy plain knee-length socks
- Plain black footwear Shoes or Trainers
- Polo shirts – Sweatshirts
- White or Coloured Trainers are not allowed
- Clip tie – royal blue with gold diagonal stripes (see image to the right)
If you need support with uniform please contact a member of the pastoral team, who will explore options available through school.
Pupils are also expected to wear a PE kit for their PE lessons. This consists of:
- Black shorts (branded ones are available)
- Black t-shirt (branded ones are available)
You can purchase our uniform from the Wirral Uniforms Shop.
Please donate any preloved uniform to school.
We also have uniform available in school as part of our swap shop.
If you have any used uniform to donate please get in contact with the Pastoral Team.